Turn-Key Advocacy Days and Fly-Ins
Securing a legislative meeting for a constituent is not always an easy task. On average, getting on the calendar at a legislative office takes six phone calls and/or emails. That's why so many meetings fall through the cracks and why so many Government Relations departments come to a screeching halt in the weeks before a fly-in or advocacy day.
A Soapbox Advocacy Day not only frees your staff from the chaos of securing the meetings, it provides a professional-level service to your advocates that communicates to them that you take their advocacy seriously.
Soapbox Advocacy Days include:
- Comprehensive appointment scheduling by seasoned Government Relations pros
- Weekly reports, include access to our real-time client dashboard
- Tracking maps for coverage, targets, and meeting levels
- Individual schedules for all participants
- Seamless integration on schedules of key committee members, co-sponsorships, caucus memberships, votes, etc.
- On-site Congressional Help Desk on your training day
- Immersive, interactive, and entertaining Soapbox Capitol Hill training by Christopher Kush, MPP (author of Grassroots Games and The One-Hour Activist).
Soapbox Advocacy Day Mobile Tool
The Mobile Tool is not an advocacy day app. Your advocates never need to download or install anything. The Mobile Tool cloud-based tool that provides real-time information to advocacy day organizers and participants. It works from any web-connected device: iPhones, Android, tablet, laptops and desktops.
Participant access to the Soapbox Advocacy Day Mobile Tool provides:
- Preliminary schedules (pre-event)
- Personalized schedules
- Seamless notation of key committees, co-sponsors, etc.
- Real-time schedule changes
- System-wide day-of-event alerts
- Meeting feedback with custom questions
- StoryBank feature to collect your advocates stories
- Links to member bios
- Easy meeting photo collection tool
- Soapbox Help Desk button
Client access to the Soapbox Advocacy Day Master Mobile Tool provides:
- Full event roster
- Meeting lists for each participant
- Master list of congressional meetings
- Rosters for each congressional meeting
- Soapbox Help Desk button
The Soapbox Advocacy Day Mobile Tool also provides the following capabilities:
- Provide up to nine PDF documents to your advocates
- Feedback spreadsheet that automatically captures meeting and participant information
- Photo engine that captures pictures from your event and tags them with the participant and meeting information
- Collected stories of your advocates via StoryBank, enabling you to re-connect with congressional offices after your advocates have returned home
To find out how Soapbox Consulting can make your Advocacy Days and Fly-ins easier, contact Angela Taylor.